Hello All and Good Wishes to the new forums!

This forum is for discussing Wave Corrector, audio projects, tips & tricks etc.

Moderator: Derek

Hello All and Good Wishes to the new forums!

Postby tonybro » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:24 pm

I've been a registered user for a good few years now and although I admit to having tried some of the usurpers I always come back to Wave Corrector as it 'does exactly what it says on the tin'.

It's salvaged a very old cassette I had from the mid eighties that I cannot replace - priceless!

Anyway - good luck to Derek with the forums and future program developments and I look forward to many years of active participation.

Regards all,
Tony Brookes
CHORLEY
UK
tonybro

Re: Hello All and Good Wishes to the new forums!

Postby SusiBiker » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:37 pm

tonybro wrote:I've been a registered user for a good few years now and although I admit to having tried some of the usurpers I always come back to Wave Corrector...
Funny how many times that's happened to me. :)
I've been through various iterations of Steinberg clean, and quite few other packages, but in the end have always come back to WC. It just works.

I am one of the few women (that I know of) that have fronted mobile discos. As a result of that misspent youff, I have a large collection of almost-OK albums, some ageing compilation tapes, and even the odd 78!
Most of this stuff is now deleted from catalogues and is pretty much impossible to lay your hands on these days. WC has saved me much purse-pain and time wasted searching by recovering this music to a format and quality where it can once again be listened to.

Thanks, Derek.
SusiBiker

Return to Chat