No tracks were found error

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

No tracks were found error

Postby Petlydecker » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:10 pm

Hello,

I am a new registered user of version 3.2. I have all the Wave Corrector settings set to default. I am trying to scan tracks and when I select a wave file, the following error occurs - No tracks were found. This error occurs after the first scanning of the wave file. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Peter
Petlydecker

Postby Derek » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:02 pm

This isn't necessarily an error. With the default options, the program assumes that you are processing an album file that needs to be split into separate track files. If the file contains no inter-track silent sections, then the message will be displayed and the file will not be split.

To stop receiving the message, uncheck the Track Splitting Enable check box in Auto-Scan Options.

If you were processing an album file and you wanted it split into tracks, then you can use the Scan Tracks command on the Waveform menu and give the program a target number of tracks to find. This is more reliable than the fully automated track splitting process that occurs when you load a file. Of course, this will only work if there are distinct gaps between tracks. If the tracks run into one another without gaps, then you will need to split manually using the commands on the Tracks menu.
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

Thank you!

Postby Petlydecker » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:14 pm

Thank you!
Petlydecker

Return to Support