An Invalid Argument was Encountered

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

An Invalid Argument was Encountered

Postby renowden » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 pm

This error message (in a box with a red X) is generated in the following circumstances. In Wave Mode - click on the overview window very near the left end so that the start of the whole recording (not just the first track) appears in the main window around the middle. Now try to scroll along the main window using the scroll bar. It is ok if you switch over to Wave Mode.
Cheers,

Rick Parsons

Bristol, England
renowden

Postby Derek » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:33 am

Yes, thanks for that report. I confirm I can reproduce the problem. It should be fairly easy to fix.

Thanks again.
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

Invalid argument was encountered

Postby Tojo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:03 am

I had this problem today , it also crashed the program Another problem I have is trying to filter background noise,tried using change profile command and lost all sound. maybe someone can assist?
Tojo

Postby Derek » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 am

Hello

This fault was fixed in the latest version of Wave Corrector (v3.5). Are you using this version?

If you are, then I think you must have discovered a different bug. In this case, can you let me know as many details as possible about the sequence of operations that leads up to the problem. This will give me the opportunity to reproduce the problem and discover the cause.

Regarding the other problem, again I am not aware of any reason for this. Can you let me have a more detailed description of the problem so I can assist.

If you have not already some so, please also update to the latest version of the program.

best regards
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

An Invalid Argument

Postby Tojo » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:53 am

Derek,
I have now installed latest version of WC,have not tried to use change profile command at this stage. Am I using the correct method to delete background noise which only happens on some discs ? I feel I do not know enough about frequencies to use the notch filter.
Regards Brian
Tojo

Return to Support