Re-scan All

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

Re-scan All

Postby renowden » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 pm

A small oddity I have noticed.

First I would comment that when opening a WAV file for correction, it automatically scans based on the last set of parameters entered. It would be nice if it came up with the Tape/Vinyl selection panel but ...

... having scanned it on vinyl when it should be tape I selected Re-scan ALl and changed it to tape which was fine except that the fine red line in the bottom pane representing click frequency was still there and with wriggles suggesting that it was using data from the earlier vinyl scan.

A second (third) unrelated observation. When in Track mode and with spectrogram on then at 0.1 second intervals the spectrogram shows up at the bottom. This is nice but it doesn't move with the track boundary as the end points are adjusted.
Cheers,

Rick Parsons

Bristol, England
renowden

Postby Derek » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 am

Hello Rick

Yes, thanks for bringing these problems to my attention. I'll fix them in the next release. This won't be too difficult to do.

Regarding the first point , I may add a third choice in Auto-Scan Options of 'always ask'.

best regards
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

Re: Re-scan All

Postby Glenn » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Derek wrote:I may add a third choice in Auto-Scan Options of 'always ask'.

Hi Derek, I'd appreciate it if you implemented this option. Sometimes the last setting is not the best one for a new session.

Glenn
Glenn

Return to Support