I can't save individual tracks

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

I can't save individual tracks

Postby rseymour » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:56 am

I have been using Wave Corrector for many months with no problems. However, after a few months idle, I am having a problem. When I correct a file and split it into tracks and go to Save... or Save and Close... the OK button is dim and does not function. Without splitting the file into tracks I am able to save, but it overwrites the original file, if I approve. I cannot get the 'cor' added to files. I have downloaded the new version and it does the same. I have deleted a large number of old files in the folder. Nothing works. Is this a problem with my computer or is there something simple that I have forgotten?
Thanks. R Seymour
rseymour

Postby Derek » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:10 pm

I think the most likely explanation is that you have accidentally deleted or modified the ‘File Naming Rule’ in the Save window. If a rule is not present or if it doesn’t generate unique file names for your tracks, then the OK button is grayed out. Alternatively, perhaps you haven’t selected the tracks you want to save (eg by using the ‘Select All’ button in the Save window.

The best default file naming rule to use is “INPUTcor#” without the quotation marks. You should see this in the drop down list but if not, you can type it in.

If neither of the above is the explanation, please get back to me.
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

Return to Support