accepting a current inprogress track boundry modification?

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

accepting a current inprogress track boundry modification?

Postby topgunn » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:27 pm

I am very new to Wave Corrector and feel stupid asking this question. I recorded an entire side of an LP. After adjusting the track discovery level and rescanning I was able to get all the tracks identified by Wave Corrector. Some of the track boundries were not where I wanted them, so I clicked on the track edge and dragged it to the new location. Then I auditioned the track boundry. OK everything is where I want it. Now, how do I get the modification accepted so I can move on to the next boundry? Almost all the icons are greyed out on the taskbar. When I attempt to take some actions I get a message telling me it can't perform the requested action while a modification is in progress. I've looked around for an "accept" or a "Save" for the modification but can't find one that looks appropo. Help for a new user would be appreciated. Thanks
topgunn

Postby citguy » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:11 pm

After you adjust your boundry you shoud see an "accept or abort" pop up. Choose "accept". This boundry can be adjusted again later if you wish. Then using the double arrows on the task bar you can move to the next boundry either forwards or backwards. You can also change the horizontal "grid" size on the left hand menu. I usually use 1 second per square but you can go up to ten seconds per square if you have a large amount of time to remove from the boundry or down to hundreths of a second (or whatever those measurements are).

Stan
citguy

Postby topgunn » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:03 am

Thanks citguy. That was very helpful.
topgunn

Return to Support