Lost activation key

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

Lost activation key

Postby brastad » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:03 am

Moderator,

I had e-mailed you regarding a lost activation key after reinstalling Windows XP. Currently I can run only in evaluation mode. I am willing to upgrade; however their are support notes here that describe upgrading over an already existing installation. Will I get a new activation key if I upgrade? I can prove I purchased version 2.4

Regards,
brastad
brastad

Postby Derek » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:10 am

Your key was sent on 19th February. If you didn't receive it, it may be because of an over-active spam filter at your ISP. I've sent it again as a private message via this board.

There is no charge for upgrading. Keys are valid for all current and future versions of Wave Corrector. If you do a clean install of the latest version, you can enter your existing user name and key to activate it.
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

Postby brastad » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:25 pm

Thanks Derek,

Great news about no upgrade charges :D :o

brastad

Derek wrote:Your key was sent on 19th February. If you didn't receive it, it may be because of an over-active spam filter at your ISP. I've sent it again as a private message via this board.

There is no charge for upgrading. Keys are valid for all current and future versions of Wave Corrector. If you do a clean install of the latest version, you can enter your existing user name and key to activate it.
brastad

Return to Support