Where's my activation key?

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

Where's my activation key?

Postby rustyblue » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:18 pm

I just purchased WC via PayPal and received and confirmation email from them. But, there was no registration key number included. How do I get the key?

Thanks
rustyblue

Postby rustyblue » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:30 pm

I answered my own question! I saw this at their site:

I placed my order online but I haven't yet received my key. Why the delay?
----
Our registration keys are generated manually, so there can be a delay of a few hours before you receive your key.

Because we are based in the UK, there are time zone differences between us and many of our customers. This can mean, for example that your order arrives overnight, in which case, your order will be dealt with the next morning.
rustyblue

Registration Key

Postby SILVERFEN » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:15 pm

I initially tried purchasing via PAYPAL but they required too much info.
Ended up using SHAREIT. The registration key was supplied, automatically, at the end of the purchasing process.
Ten minutes after starting the process I was printing out the manual with the utility firmly installed on my hard drive.
Huntz
SILVERFEN

Postby Derek » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:50 pm

The information in the FAQ is out of date. Registration keys are now generated automatically and you should have received yours at the time of purchase. Occasionally, registration emails are blocked by spam filters and I expect that is what happened in your case. I've just resent your registration so you should have received it by the time you read this. If not please let me know.
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

Return to Support