Para 4.8 Inserting Cue Markers

Post here if you have suggestions or requests for future enhancements.

Moderator: Derek

Para 4.8 Inserting Cue Markers

Postby John » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:20 am

I have just spent the afternoon (01.00 GMT to 05.00 GMT) removing what sounded like static from a track I recorded earlier. The originating points were extremely difficult to locate, so I used heaps of cue markers.

I felt I needed a quick way to move from one marker to the next without scrolling and it wasn't until the end that I discovered one could move to the next one by pressing [F3] and going back by pressing [F2]. Para 4.8 does not mention this, so if you are revising the help files some time could you insert a short paragraph to this effect.

Also I made a number of cuts as the block rescans did not always remove the "static". Is there any shortcut way of moving from one cut to another.

Thanks

John
John

Postby Derek » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Hello John

F2 and F3 search backwards and forwards according to the search criteria your set via the Find... command on the Corrections menu. By default, the program searches for high magnitude corrections (greater than mag. 30). If your program is stepping between cue markers, I think you must have changed the search criteria and then forgot you had done it :?. I agree, it is a good idea to put a note in section 4.8 manual explaining how to do this.

Using the Find... command, you can also set the program to search for 'Cut Markers'. So that answers the second part of your post.

Thanks for your comments.
Derek Higgins
Wave Corrector Developer
http://www.wavecor.co.uk
Derek
Site Admin

Postby John » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:58 am

:oops:

Thanks Derek,

I did just that, and above it is the selection for finding "cuts", however a note in 4.8 would be very useful.

John
John

Return to Wish List