[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wave Corrector Users • View topic - 3.5 beta build 3

3.5 beta build 3

Use this forum to post comments or suggestions about the current beta

Moderator: Derek

3.5 beta build 3

Postby Ray Bell » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:41 am

Ray Bell

Re: 3.5 beta build 3

Postby Glenn » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Glenn

Postby Derek » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Derek
Site Admin

Postby Ray Bell » Sat May 10, 2008 10:10 am

Hi Derek

I've just had a quick look at the the build 4 beta.
Thanks for implementing the suggestion to update the spectrogram when adjusting corrections. It does indeed look as though it could be really useful. In a quick trial I could clearly see, as I increased the width, the blue upward streak of an under corrected click being replaced by the green downward blur of overcorrection which removed musical content. At the optimum the spectral content of the music was almost undisturbed through the corrected click.

However I observed that the spectrogram only updated in response to correction width adjustments made with the mouse, width and position adjustments made with the arrow keys did not lead to an update of the spectrogram. If you can add this too it will be superb!

Although it's not documented you seem to have fixed the spurious click at the end of the audition passage too, although I haven't done a sufficiently extended trial to confirm this.

Keep up the good work

Ray
Ray Bell

Postby Derek » Sat May 10, 2008 1:26 pm

Hello Ray

Well spotted! Another oversight on my part, I'm afraid. I've fixed it now along with the other bugs mentioned in this forum.

I haven't changed the audition code. I think you must not have tested for long enough to experience the click.

all the best
Derek
Site Admin

Return to Beta Comments