OT: How lucky are we?

This forum is for discussing Wave Corrector, audio projects, tips & tricks etc.

Moderator: Derek

OT: How lucky are we?

Postby paul » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:51 pm

I've just been reading through the wish list topics, and just wanted to express how lucky I think we all are in having Derek as our very approachable and knowledgeable developer.

I've seen many, many software products with so-called wish-lists, but it's often the case that the developer doesn't bother to respond, or that the responses themselves can be dismissive of less expert users. Derek displays none of these traits, and I feel very fortunate to have stumbled across Wave Corrector recently.
---
Paul
paul

Postby lltunes » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:06 pm

Paul
You hit it right on the nail. Yes, we are very lucky to have Derek, the Wavecorrector software and this forum. I am a real newbie at all of this and see by many of the posting that others are much more advanced than I. But, I shall learn.
lltunes

Re: OT: How lucky are we?

Postby adaywayne » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:03 am

paul wrote:I've just been reading through the wish list topics, and just wanted to express how lucky I think we all are in having Derek as our very approachable and knowledgeable developer.

I've seen many, many software products with so-called wish-lists, but it's often the case that the developer doesn't bother to respond, or that the responses themselves can be dismissive of less expert users. Derek displays none of these traits, and I feel very fortunate to have stumbled across Wave Corrector recently.

Amen! It's a great program and Derek is a real gem.
Arnie
adaywayne

Return to Chat