[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wave Corrector Users • View topic - Stack fault in wcbeta when opening autoscan options

Stack fault in wcbeta when opening autoscan options

Use this forum to post comments or suggestions about the current beta

Moderator: Derek

Stack fault in wcbeta when opening autoscan options

Postby Glenn » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:28 pm

Hi Derek;
I saw the new beta post and rushed with much anticipation to download the new beta and try it out. Alas, opening the auto-scan options menu crashes the program, something about a "stack fault in wcbeta" whatever that is. The program closes about 30 seconds after the ok button is clicked, leaving my pc intact. I restarted the machine but still the same message. Everything else looks ok so far. I unzipped the beta into the wavcor directory as you advised.
Anything else I could try? Thanks.
Glenn
Glenn

Postby Derek » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:58 pm

Oh dear! Not a very good start.

What operating system are you running. I've only tested under win2k and XP so it may be a OS dependant.

I can't think of anything for you to try at your end. If you let me know the exact text of the error message it might provide a clue.

I think it must be something fairly simple. So hopefully yu won't have too long to wait for a fix.
Derek
Site Admin

Postby Derek » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:48 pm

I've found a problem with the initialisation of the options dialogue. I can't say for sure that it is causing your problem but it definitely needs fixing anyway. I''ve uploaded a revision (build 3.1.9.1)so if you download again, you should get the new version -assuming you can flush all your caches.

The problem arose because of a last minute change I made. (My software is like the jelly that never sets!)

Anyway, please let me know whether or not the problem is now fixed.
Derek
Site Admin

Postby Glenn » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:05 pm

Glenn

Postby citguy » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:15 pm

citguy

Postby Derek » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:08 pm

Derek
Site Admin

Postby Derek » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:59 am

Derek
Site Admin