[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wave Corrector Users • View topic - New user problems

New user problems

Please post your support queries here.

Moderator: Derek

New user problems

Postby renowden » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:24 pm

I've not been doing this for very long so these issues are probably my not understanding things properly.

1. There are times when I get stuck in "Track view" and the "Wave" button does nothing. Is there a reason for this? There do not seem to be any pop-up windows open.

2. When adjusting track start/end boundaries the selection seems to snap to the grid lines. This means that I can't adjust finer than the current horizontal resolution. You can't change the resolution until you accept or cancel the changes already made. This issue doesn't seem to affect the fade in/out boundaries.

3. In the "Save" popup menu, the output folder keeps resetting to somewhere in My Documents (I don't recall where just at the moment) and I have to change it to Y:\ (my music server) every time I run the program.

4. This probably belongs in suggestions. With Auto-Save switched on, using the Save Session to force a save after some critical changes have been made always complains that the file already exists (because it does). I know that and it shouldn't need a confirmation every time.

5. This is probably another suggestion. I am using the file naming convention from a well known CD Ripper i.e. ARTIST\ALBUM\# TITLE so that it matches the other files on my system. When converting a compilation album WC uses the "Track Artist" and scatters the files all over the disk. What I think is needed is a separate "Album Artist" field which I can set to "Various Artists" so they all go in the same folder but appropriately tagged with the "Track Artist". A similar problem exists when there is a "guest track" on an album otherwise all by one artist.

I can provide any additional information required as necessary. Thanks for your patience.
renowden

Re: New user problems

Postby Derek » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:52 pm

Derek
Site Admin

Postby renowden » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:47 pm

renowden

Postby Derek » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:05 pm

Derek
Site Admin

Postby Derek » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:13 pm

Derek