[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wave Corrector Users • View topic - suggested documentation and forum article amendment

suggested documentation and forum article amendment

Use this forum to post comments or suggestions about the current beta

Moderator: Derek

suggested documentation and forum article amendment

Postby deadpoirotsketch » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:29 pm

deadpoirotsketch

Postby Derek » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:26 pm

Derek
Site Admin

MA version

Postby deadpoirotsketch » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:53 pm

deadpoirotsketch

Postby Derek » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:32 pm

If you use Wave Corrector's built-in encoders (ogg and ape) then the tags are automatically created when you save your files. if you are using the command line versions of ogg and ape, I don't think you can add any tag information.

However, with LAME, you can include tag in formation; for example, you use --tt to include a title tag. Therefore, in the Wave Corrector command line options, you'd use --tt %T

See the Wave Corrector Help file under Processing Wave Files/Using an External Encoder

See also the file id3.html in the LAME download.
Derek
Site Admin

Re: tagging

Postby deadpoirotsketch » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:17 pm

Thank you. I will give this a try.
deadpoirotsketch

Postby deadpoirotsketch » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:51 pm

Derek,
First my apologies for wasting your time.

I have now got the tagging going properly, and any problems were the result of my misunderstandings and not in any way down to wave corrector or the documentation.

I hope you won't mind if I humbly ask for the Year field to be inputable in the same way as artist and title i.e. either global or for individual tracks so it can also be transferred into tags.

I ask because my mp3 jukebox uses this tag, and sometimes it can be quite useful when searching.

I am now resolved to *thoroughly* read the documentation.

Regards.
deadpoirotsketch

Return to Beta Comments